Thursday, August 26, 2010

Dew Tour

The weekend I finished my summer classes we celebrated by going to the Dew Tour. The Dew Tour makes stops in Detroit, Portland, SLC, and Vegas. They have a ton of events and the ones we went to were Skate Park, BMX dirt, Skate Vert, and BMX park. All of it was so awesome!! The guys in all the events are SO good at what they do and that makes it so fun to watch them. This year was Shaun White's first appearance in 3 years on the Dew Tour so that was cool to see him in Skate Vert.



Skate Park




BMX Dirt


While we were at the Skate park prelims Paul Rodreguiz signed my ticket, and not only is he one on my celebrity crushes, but he also ended up winning the event! Garrison was so excited to see Shaun White and was able to have him sign his hat. Chase was great and saving our seats so I surprised him with signatures from Shaun White and Bucky Lasek! We had a lot of fun that weekend and excited to finish out the summer strong!

No comments: