Thursday, June 10, 2010

SUMMER! (almost)

I am finally done with my finals week! Luckily I only had 2 tests and a paper. Chase on the other hand, has finals next week and has close to 9 tests! Crazy, I no I could never do it, but he has been working so hard and doing really well in school! We are both so excited to be on summer break for a couple weeks. Sadly our breaks are not the same so we are going to take separate trips to Denver and St. George. Hopefully in September we will be able to take a trip somewhere together.
Now, on to the weather here in Portland. I am not too happy with the record days of rain! At first I thought people were exaggerating how much it rains here and during the winter it really isn't too bad. Now that its June I am more than ready for a glimpse of the sun and heat. But I think I have figured it all out. My theory is that all of this rain is in my favor, because now that I am on a short summer break the sun is going to shine without a cloud in the sky! The forecast is almost a dream... I am going to cross my fingers that more of this warm weather is still to come and Summer is here to stay!!!

No comments: