Saturday, March 19, 2011

Advice...

Chase and I are both done with our finals! But, Chase still has boards :(  they start tomorrow and end Sunday evening. He has been working so hard studying and trying to cram as much into his noggin as he can. To do my part, I am trying to be as quiet as possible so he can concentrate. So to do this I have kept myself busy by making these little videos on my computer.
When we were camping there were gift cards and they each said advice from a different place in the wild. I thought they were cute so I wrote them down and now turned them into cheesy videos!!

 



Hope you enjoyed them because I need to say quiet a little bit longer... so that means a few more videos whether you like it or not!!

3 comments:

Jess said...

The owl video make me laugh really hard. I think your videos rock! lol:) seriously though.

Brett and Chelsea said...

Oh man! Sounds like you are having fun.... :) Love the videos - they are great! Can't wait for more!

dan and laura said...

loved them girl. hope his boards go well. and congrats and finishing your finals!