Monday, May 28, 2012

The month of May

To start off this month we had our 4 year anniversary. We celebrated by going to the Black Keys concert and it was so awesome!! I really liked them before we went to the concert, but seeing them live made me like them even more!
So it turns out that I don't have any picture from our wedding so I made yet another video for the blog.


I was able to take some videos during the concert, but the sound was terrible on my phone so I just put them together with one of our favorite songs. This song just makes me want to dance! If you haven't seen the music video for Lonely Boy by The Black Keys you should check it out asap!


The rest of the month has consisted of school/clinic for Chase and work for me. Chase is finished with all of his requirements for clinic and his graduation is in June. (Crazy that it has gone sooo fast!!) He still has to finish 12th quarter which will be from July-September, but during that time he will be doing an internship and getting some more clinic hours under his belt. He has done so well in school it's awesome! As for me I just finished my supervisor training at good ol' Costco and now able to apply for the new Supervisor position at my warehouse. We are excited for this summer, and hopefully spend more time together if we get the same days off during the week. Cross your fingers!!

1 comment:

Brett and Chelsea said...

Congrats on 4 years! Our 5 is coming up in Dec... Can't believe it! Congrats on the supervisor position and good luck on the manager job. I can't believe Chase is almost done. Oh how I envy you guys. But I guess we'll get there soon enough and I will probably be wishing we could go back to right now. Glad things are going well for you guys.