Monday, August 25, 2008

The First Day of School



So it begins! The first day of school! We can't believe that summer is already over and the school year is in full swing! We both have a lot of work to do in our classes, so I am happy that Chase will keep me focused on passing my classes. The passed few days have been really hot here, but it definately cools down fast at night! This means less bugs Ya!! And just for Garrison we have seen some really cool bugs and the crickets are REALLY loud at night!

4 comments:

Justin, Caraston, Garrison, Adalay said...

Uncle Chase what kind of gun are you going to shoot for the deer hunt? Love Garrison

The Perry Family said...

Oh, look at you two love birds! :) So cute!! I miss you A ROD!!

Kathy said...

hey guys I can hardly wait to see the shack and hang out in beautiful Logan.

Chelsa said...

Hi Chase and Alex! I LOVE this picture of you guys, it's so cute! I hope things are going well with school. We are way excited to see you guys for Thanksgiving.
Chase, I really appreciated your comments on my blog...quite commical...especially the one about you setting the field on fiyya... "BURN BABY BURN" as Aust would say :)