Monday, September 8, 2008

My first Police incident published!!!!

So i am proud to say that i made the paper this week!!... Just about a week ago I ACCIDENTALLY hit a parking sign on my way to soccer practice, and I couldn't be late to soccer, so drove off and went to practice. I told Chase about what happened and he joked and said i would be in the Police Blotter.... and what do you know.... I am FAMOUS!!!
here is the school paper from today (September 8, 2008). Just so you know my car is fine just a little scratch!

5 comments:

Justin, Caraston, Garrison, Adalay said...

Alex - wow, you are famous. I think Chase made the paper once probably about starting a fire or something :) HEEHEE. I never knew parking signs were so important! Thats what happens in those small towns because there isn't anything else to write about! Love the picture by the way! Love you guys, miss you too. The Tookes

The Perry Family said...

You are too funny. I probably would have taken my time & been late to soccer :) That is hilarious that they actually seen the sign and reported it. It was so good to see you at the soccer game & I'm glad you got to play. I miss hanging out!

Austin and Jamie, Kortlyn, Corbin, Koyer and Cayzlie said...

Hit and Run. Alex the fugitive. WOW!! I think thats funny, getting in the paper over something like that.

Chelsa said...

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA...I seriously can't stop laughing! That is the most awesome thing ever! Way to go Alex, you really are the most tough and awesome girl I know!

Kathy said...

Hey rule No.1 Alex...Hit and run...don't tell...rule of the gentry house hold. Not even when questioned.Gosh I don't know how that HAPPENED...do you?