Monday, September 21, 2009

Lots To Blog About

There is a lot that has happened since the last blog and not enough time to tell it all but i will try my best!
To start off, we made a Disneyland trip with Mitch and Meghan. We had so much fun with them and would go back anytime! We spent 2 days at the Big D and it was probably the hottest weekend on record. We were dying with the heat but that's nothing Splash Mountain can't fix. Here are a few photos of our trip.
We had a little car trouble on the way, but luckily it was just the air filter and the AC worked just fine.

First ride of the trip was Peter Pan!

My new favorite ride... Toy Story!

How perfect for Chase and Alex

I had to try the turkey leg, and it was the greasiest thing I have ever had! (But I liked it.)
All in all we had a really fun trip with Mitch and Meghan.It was a great way to end our summer Vacation in St. George

No comments: