Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Denver

Last weekend Chase and I went to Denver to visit my parents! Lucky for us it was Kenny's birthday on Friday, so we celebrated with him and ate a great dinner with his favorite cake. Jess and Nick came over to celebrate as well, and it was fun to hang out with them.



We had such a good time with Hailey and my parents and to be home for a little bit. We spent most of our time a the pool playing "College Tri" and "Ocho Cinco," games that my dad loves! Kenny was the MVP of Ocho Cinco, because he was laying out to catch the tennis balls then diving into the pool with grace. We went to my mom's showroom, Phoebe Marsh, and I would love to have my house decorated with everything in there! She has done such a good job pulling it all together! We played a few games of Roulette, no one won but it was an awesome table from the late 1800's.




We were sad to leave Denver and wished we could have spent more time there with my parents. But hopefully they can come out and visit us in Portland soon! We are moving over labor day weekend. Our summer may be ending soon, but we still have the Big D planned for this weekend and can't wait!! (That is Disneyland of course!)

2 comments:

Jess said...

So fun to get to see you guys! Please thank you mom again for making such a yummy dinner and having us over! We'll have to make it out your way soon!

Dayna said...

I can't believe your leaving so soon. We need to party sometime between Disneyland and Portland!