Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Birthday Weekend

Last weekend was Chase's 26th Birthday! My mom also came to visit for the weekend, so we were busy. I had so much fun with my mom! We definitely stayed busy and I think I can say for the both of us, that we are still recovering! Friday we stayed in Portland and walked around PSU campus, then did some shopping at the mall.

On Saturday Chase had to study, but my mom and I headed up to Seattle to Gammie and Pompo's. We only went up for the day, so we had to leave around 8am. We spent most of the day rearranging Gammie's living room and we are proud of the renovation!

Then after all our hard work Pompo made an amazing crab dinner! I now know how to make a crab dinner and one day I might surprise Chase and show off my cooking skills.


Sunday was the big day! Chase's 26th birthday party! We went to breakfast in the morning with Glen, Sharon and Dillon. We ate downtown at this cute restaurant called Mother's Bistro. We will definitely go back again.
After breakfast we came back home and did some decorating. (Photos coming shortly!) We had dinner with Caraston, Justin and the kids. Justin made his signature homemade chili for us, and it was so good. Then Chase requested Banana Cream Pie for dessert and it hit the spot! I didn't get any photos of the party, but the highlight was the trick candles on the cupcakes! Gets'em every time. Anyway we had so much fun for Chase's Birthday and having mom come visit. Now the house looks cute and Chase is 5 yrs older than me! (well for a month at least!)

2 comments:

Dayna said...

YAY for a fantasticly fun weekend! And a happy late birthday to Chase!!!

Brett and Chelsea said...

Happy Birthday Chase! Brett's going to catch you soon and i think he's kind of depressed about it.