Friday, October 23, 2009

Roloff Farms!!


After planning our perfect weekend with the Drakes we finally made it to Pumpkin season at Roloff Farms! For those of you who are unfamiliar with the Roloffs, they are a family that stars in a reality show called "Little People, Big World" on TLC. The parents Matt and Amy are little people with 4 kids and one of them is also little (Zach). Anyway they live in Oregon and have a Pumpkin Patch every year, so we made plans months in advance to see Roloff Farms.

I love any opportunity to see a star, but before we could get started Chase needed to use the Port-o-Pottie. As I waited for him I kept my head on a swivel just in case I needed to snap a quick photo of a Roloff! Well as Chase came out of the bathroom he gave me a look like, "you gotta come here!" He told me that he could hear Zach in the trailer right behind the Port-o-Pottie! I, of course, had to use the sick thing just to confirm what Chase told me. It was TRUE, I heard him too! Then as I was telling Chase I heard him... Zach comes right around the corner. I needed a photo ASAP. The sad thing was, my heart was racing just to get a glimpse. Chase told me to be cool and talk to him, not just ask for a photo.

Apparently that was too much advice, because the photo is a little on the awkward side HAHA! Anyway, the rest of the visit at Roloff Farms was so fun. I love to pick out a good pumpkin to carve, and they had tons to choose from. So here is a photo recap of Pumpkin season.

Matt in the Pumpkin fun house.


The Cute random lion cub


Me and Chase picking out a pumpkin


Chase and Eric in the cute pumpkin face


The Crazy Trebuchet


Me, Heidi, and my Celebrity crush Jeremy


On the couch with the Roloffs behind us!


Finally the Roloff house we all see on TV!!


We really had a fun time with Eric and Heidi! We will make this an annual event, so anyone who would like to come visit during pumpkin season please feel free to join us!

5 comments:

Brett and Chelsea said...

That show is great! Makes me laugh - I'm so happy that you got a picture next to Zach, that's awesome. I really think we're going to have to come visit you in the summer.

Meghan Ence said...

So fun. That's awesome that you got to meet some of the Roloff's. I love watching that show!

Chelsee said...

AL! I'm so glad that you found my blog and we can now be blog buddies!!! =)
It sounds like you are having a good time in Oregon...lots of adventures!
I miss you!

dan and laura said...

Girl!! I'm so glad you found me! Looks like things are going well...when are you coming to visit me in Utah?

Dayna said...

I can't believe you losers got to meet the Roloffs! You suck. Next October I'm leaving Austin and our future kid behind and coming with you!!!